Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 24, 2014

What is style? We are all individuals, why should we conform to "style" standards?

In my own words, I believe that style is a character of one. It defines a lot about a person. Style is not conventional and it doesn't obey rules. It is you and how comfortable you are to be truly you.




Some are bold, some neutral, some full of patterns, some grey, and some are like me, mix everything and get what works for. Style goes beyond conforming to what the "gurus" say about dressing up, I don't mean you should be all sloggy though, but I'm saying that when your BODY agrees (very important), and you are happy, then why not? It's your element, your avenue, your world, RULE IT!


STYLE IT UP, be FREE and most importantly, be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment